CALL US: 714-332-2114 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Monday--Friday: Call for appointment
Walk in appointments are not available at this time.
2020 has been unique for our practice. As one of the longest-established dental practices in Orange County, we are here for our patients, families, and caregivers. We have a dedicated staff and we are committed to our community. The safety of everyone that comes into our practice has always been a priority. Orange Country Pediatric Dental Group is committed to the health and safety our valued patients and what we do to protect you goes above and beyond the requirements of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and ADA (American Dental Association). We will get through this together!
During this time, we have made the following modifications to our practice:
If you, or someone close to you is waiting for COVID-19 test results or if you have tested positive, we ask that you please notify us immediately if you are scheduled for an appointment. If you are not feeling well, or if you think that you may have been exposed to the virus at anytime prior to your appointment, please let us know so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later time.
• Our appointments will be managed to allow for more time in between patients as well as reducing the number of patients in our practice at any one time.
• Our staff will communicate with you prior to your appointment to answer some COVID-19 screening questions. You may be asked these questions again when you arrive to your appointment.
• Per our state's mandate, you will be required to wear a mask prior to entering our practice, and to keep it on at all times while in our office. One of our staff will let you know when it's time to take your mask off and when to put it back on. We ask that only you and your child come to your appointment to minimize the amount of patients we have in the practice.
• When you arrive, please call us from your car. We will let you know when it's time come to the office and one of our friendly staff members will meet you at our front door.
• Prior to entering, we will take your temperature with a zero contact thermometer.
• We ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering our practice and throughout your stay. You will find hand sanitizers in multiple areas throughout our practice, as well as at the entrance.
Toys, books, and magazines have been removed at this time from the common areas as they are difficult to keep disinfected. The prize machine and toy drawer are temporarily unavailable, but children can still receive prizes from the staff.
We sincerely appreciate your efforts to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases by following our new process. This added level of protection allows us to provide you with a safe and clean environment for you and your family. Please contact our office if you have any questions.