Orange County Pediatric Dental Group is here for dental emergencies during COVID-19
Orange County Pediatric Dental Group is here for dental emergencies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2020 has been unique for our practice. As one of the longest-established dental practices in Orange County, we are here for our patients, families, and caregivers. We have a dedicated staff and we are committed to our community. The safety of everyone that comes into our practice has always been a priority. We will get through this together!
During this time, we have made the following modifications to our practice:
Monday--Friday: Call for appointment
Walk in appointments are not available at this time.
When visiting our office:
Everyone visiting our office will receive a COVID-19 screening by our office staff upon arrival. Our staff will meet you at the door, ask screening questions, and perform a temperature check (contactless). We have hand sanitizer available and encourage its use. If an elevated temperature is present or symptoms are present, the appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Please observe the following:
- Only the scheduled patient and one parent/guardian/caregiver (in the case of a minor or adult with special needs) should attend the appointment. This is to limit the number of individuals in our practice at a given time.
- If someone has had symptoms of illness (fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, etc.) do not bring this person to the appointment.
- All patients with appointments as well as any accompanying adult (in the case of minor patients or adults with special needs) must wear a mask when entering our medical building and our office. We treat patients who are medically compromised.
- We attempt to schedule one family at a time in our practice and appointments have been spread out longer than they were pre-COVID-19 to allow for more frequent disinfection of common areas in our office.
- If you do encounter another family in our practice, please practice social distancing.
- Toys, books, and magazines have been removed at this time from the common areas as they are difficult to keep disinfected.
- The prize machine and toy drawer are temporarily unavailable, but children can still receive prizes from the staff.